Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy to be a HOMEMAKER {Wayfair Homemaker}

Wayfair Homemakers Blog
I'm beyond thrilled to share that I have been asked to be a Wayfair Homemaker! 
What is that exactly?
It means that I'll be collaborating on projects and posts with one of my FAVORITE companies, WAYFAIR and their Joss & Main, All Modern, Dwell Studio and Birch Lane divisions!!! 

Upscale & Unfinished

I've been a customer and a follower of their's for a couple of years now (they have a fantastic blog/design community at their Wayfair Idea Lounge) and I'm not sure if you've noticed, but they are my "go-to", first-stop when I'm designing for clients due to their fabulous style, selection and price point options for every budget. 

   AllModern

Birch Lane

You know I'm all about finding ways to help you make your house a home....
let the HOMEMAKING begin!
XO,

1 comment: