Here are my favorite last minute helpers, for whether you're hosting, roasting or loafing.
I prefer the loafing option, btw.
1. Pumpkin and Pecan Pie Recipes from Sinclair and Moore.
2. Are you a polite Hostess? A polite Guest? Bone up on your Etiquette.
3. Formal or Informal? Know where to put the spoon....and which one to use!
4. No more boring left-overs. Make this yummy Turkey Salad Sandwich and be glad you bought that 22lb bird.
5. Every year Melissa Esplin, Calligrapher Extraordinaire, shares a free Thank You Printable. The best way to celebrate Thanksgiving...saying Thank You to those who you are grateful for and grateful to.
Hope you have a Happy, Joyful, Count Your Blessings sort of Thanksgiving.