Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pinterest Board Spotlight {Dreaming My Dreams}

Dreaming is Free.
And so is Pinterest (for now).
Thus, my Pinterest Board:
Dreaming My Dreams, which sums up my eclectic style wishes.
Gray
via
An Urban Cottage: Exterior Paint, Before and After *1842 Greek Revival cottage* Windows and porch!
via

French Oak Herringbone....   Category:  Wood / Antique  Product Name:  Herringbone
via

Haven and Home
via

garage door & vine
via
Cutting slate tiles into a herringbone pattern is an inexpensive way to create a high impact pattern.
via
@Ashley Mills  One of my most favoritest posts EVER at www.thehandmadeho... Gorgeous stuff and an awesome story.
via

nantucket
via
open shelving // white kitchen
via
Ann Sacks Stone Mosaics  I'm a nut for herringbone patterns and I love this tumbled marble one for a bathroom or inset behind a stove.
via
Ramona 4-Light Chandelier
via
Hop over and follow this board for more inspiration.

Follow Amy's board Dreaming my dreams on Pinterest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment