Sunday, December 29, 2013

Give Me the Goods Sunday Features: #40



Give Me the Goods Monday Features


It’s time for the features from last weeks GMTG party!
THANK YOU for linking up last Monday!!! 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks you for linking up over the holidays!

Be sure to check out the other host’s features after leaving here:
Jamie @ Better with Age
Amber @ Averie Lane
Rachel @ Maison de Pax


I was blown away by all of the amazing Christmas Ideas that were shared.
I can't wait to pin so many of these projects!
And, I had a hard time picking only 4 features this week...


Refound Vintage
Reclaimed Headboard


Just a Girl and Her Blog
Falling Star Wall Hanging
Falling Star Wall Hanging by Just a Girl and Her Blog

Create your own Monogrammed Canvas
canvas-header

Reader Pantry Make Over
Neat Little Nest: #Kitchen #Pantry #Organize #Labels

HONORABLE MENTIONS THIS WEEK!
I told you I had a hard time picking only 4!
I'd like to share some of the other link ups that I'll be pinning!
Double Cranberry Brie Bites ~ 12 SuperMom Days of Christmas


english toffee no candy thermometer

MOST VIEWED LINK

blog planner extras feature

Thank you for sharing all of your ideas here with us this week.
Happy New Year!
Hope you're all safe, cozy and creative this week!
Don't forget to see if you were featured by my co-hosts:
I Brought The Goods Monday

Remember to come back tomorrow  "Give Me The Goods Monday"! We party every Monday!
And be sure to check out all of our features past and present on our Give Me the Goods Monday Pinterest Board!

Thanks for coming over!

XXXOOO.




1 comment: