Sunday, December 8, 2013

Give Me the Goods #37 Sunday Features!

Give Me the Goods Monday Features


It’s time for the features from last weeks GMTG party!
THANK YOU for linking up last Monday!!! Each week I am so excited to look at every link. You all are so inspiring!
Be sure to check out the other host’s features after leaving here:
Jamie @ Better with Age
Amber @ Averie Lane
Rachel @ Maison de Pax

This week I thought it would be fun to put a few of my favorites together and cyber decorate together!
So here is a fun sort of link mash-up of some creative ideas to decorate for the Season!

Start with a fabulous Fireplace...like this DIY project:
greek-key
Stunning Fire Place Makeover by BLISS AT HOME
Add a little bling:
IMGP5344
Ornament Wreath by RESTORATION REDOUX
And a little something with glitter....like this glam deer:
DIY Glittery Deer Head by 24 Cottonwood Lane
and refresh something you already have...change up the paint and you have an upcycled treasure:
My three 'new' white Christmas houses.
Painting Old Christmas Houses White by MOMCRIEFF

MOST VIEWED


My three 'new' white Christmas houses.
Painting Old Christmas Houses White by MOMCRIEFF
Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see their features! 
I Brought The Goods Monday

Remember to come back tomorrow  "Give Me The Goods Monday"! We party every Monday!
And be sure to check out all of our features past and present on our Give Me the Goods Monday Pinterest Board!

Thanks for coming over!

XXXOOO.





6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our fireplace makeover Amy :) xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks amazing, Kristin!!! You guys can do anything you set your mind to! Thanks for linking up! XO.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my white painted Christmas houses! This Christmas, I was repurposing and reusing since I was trying to scale down all the fuss. So flattered that you and your readers enjoyed my simple DIY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes simple DIY is the best kind of DIY!! I have so many 'country-ish" outdated Christmas decor items I can't wait to change up. It's great seeing things getting a new life and being more in keeping with your taste...UPDATING IS GOOD!!! Thanks so much for linking up and thanks for stopping by and leaving the nice comment ;)
      XO!

      Delete
  3. Hi Amy! Thanks so much for featuring my glittery deer head. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

  4. RR
    Superslot 98 รีวิวเกม Piggy Gold ค่ายสล็อตดัง PG SLOT
    “ทองคำของลูกหมู” ตำนานจีนได้กล่าวไว้ว่า หมูเปรียบเสมือนสัญลักษณ์ของความมั่งคั่ง ความอุดมสมบูรณ์ โชคลาภ
    และยังเป็นหนึ่งในสัตว์ 12 ราศีอีกด้วย
    เกม Piggy Gold ค่าย PG จะมี Payline อยู่ด้านบนของเกมสล็อตเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นดูได้ง่ายขึ้น
    โดยในเกมจะมีทั้งหมด 8 สัญลักษณ์ มีกติกาการเล่นที่ง่ายต่อผู้เริ่มเล่นใหม่ เกมโบนัสค่อนข้างแตกง่าย
    อีกทั้งดีไซน์ภาพในเกมยังมีความสวยงาม ทำให้ผู้เล่นเพลิดเพลินไปกับเกมได้
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete