Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Commona My House: Redesigned and it feels so good


YAY!!!!

When I started my blog a year ago, I just sat down and made up a logo and started blogging. But in a short amount of time, I realized that my logo didn't really represent me the way I wanted it to...nor did it have sort of a signature look or object. For the past 6 months I've been working on redesigning the blog to reflect more of my tastes and be easier to navigate.
A couple of months ago, while taking an ALT for Everyone class, I was able to meet Bethany Grow of Love Grows Design. Bethany has been my guiding force in this redesign. She has been such an amazing woman to collaborate with and I hope that the result shows how much fun it was to work with her. She took my basic ideas and requests and gave them the life that I was hoping for. It was an incredible experience working with someone as savvy and creative as Bethany and I feel like she helped me to find myself...find Commona My House!
I've had a thing for Deep Teal for a while...maybe you remember reading my post about Mr. Selfridge's and TEAL VELVET Upholstery.

Here are a few inspiring images that I selected from my Mood Board... this is where we started.

Whimsical yet classic Gold Lettering
Deep Teal
Touches of Magenta
Floral influence...Tree of Life Plates are symbolic to me of my Grams
Timeless style
Black and White stripes for a kick!

Over the next week, I'll be having a "Commona My House for Christmas" Give Away! The week long giveaway will be for one lucky winner to receive several of my favorite things...so look for the first item to be DEEP TEAL ;)
See you tomorrow!
XXXOOO,

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look. The gold and black and white really caught my attention when you switched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out perfectly! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

  3. RR
    Superslot 98 รีวิวเกม Piggy Gold ค่ายสล็อตดัง PG SLOT
    “ทองคำของลูกหมู” ตำนานจีนได้กล่าวไว้ว่า หมูเปรียบเสมือนสัญลักษณ์ของความมั่งคั่ง ความอุดมสมบูรณ์ โชคลาภ
    และยังเป็นหนึ่งในสัตว์ 12 ราศีอีกด้วย
    เกม Piggy Gold ค่าย PG จะมี Payline อยู่ด้านบนของเกมสล็อตเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นดูได้ง่ายขึ้น
    โดยในเกมจะมีทั้งหมด 8 สัญลักษณ์ มีกติกาการเล่นที่ง่ายต่อผู้เริ่มเล่นใหม่ เกมโบนัสค่อนข้างแตกง่าย
    อีกทั้งดีไซน์ภาพในเกมยังมีความสวยงาม ทำให้ผู้เล่นเพลิดเพลินไปกับเกมได้
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete