Monday, September 30, 2013

Monthly Most Popular Pins: September

I've had a lot of action on my Pinterest Board lately!
I'm 3 followers away from 600 followers!!! YAY! So happy to 'meet' other creative pinners!
I am beginning to look at my I'LL HAVE A BLUE CHRISTMAS Board, I'm  getting so excited about the Holidays!
ME!

Here are my September MOST POPULAR PINS:

1. Jack-O-Lantern Wreath and Halloween Front Door Decor. {YAY! I'm ecstatic that my most popular pin was an original content from COMMONA-MY HOUSE}.
  


2. Read Box Bookcase via Dimples and Pigtales

3. Fireplace Mantle DIY via Young House Love
diy mantle - fire place surround   from Young House Love  http://www.younghouselove.com/2013/03/fireplace-makeover-stick-a-fork-in-it/

Come Follow Me on Pinterest!
I'd love to see what you have on your boards!
XXXOOO.

1 comment: