Sunday, September 29, 2013

Give Me the Goods Sunday Features:#27

Give Me the Goods Monday Features

It’s time for the features from last weeks GMTG party!
Be sure to check out the other host’s features after leaving here:
Jamie @ Better with Age
Rachel @ Maison de Pax
I love seeing all of these fall inspired link ups...makes me want to get crafting! And with the cooler temps come some super incredible inside projects! I'm excited about seeing more and more indoor remodel projects, too.
Every week I am so inspired by how creative you all are. It's so hard to just pick 4 features! 
Most Viewed Link:
Give Me the Goods Features {rainonatinroof.com}
Coconut Head "AUTUMN FALL PORCH"







Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies.  Perfect after school snack!  madefrompinterest.net

Made From Pinterest "CREAM CHEESE SUGAR COOKIES"

painted leaves

DIO Home Improvements "PAINTED GOLD LEAF"


Fisherman's Wife Furniture "Give Cabinets a Custom Look"
Photo1 (10)
Simply Reinvented "Plank Wall Powder Room"

Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see their features! 



Don't forget to grab you're button if you were featured! 

I Brought The Goods Monday

Remember to come back tomorrow  "Give Me The Goods Monday"! We party every Monday!
And be sure to check out all of our features past and present on our Give Me the Goods Monday Pinterest Board!

Thanks for coming over!

XXXOOO.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring us today! XOXOXO We will definitely link up again! Deb - The Oldest Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring me today! I promise to spread the word and link up again! Kaylor @ Fisherman's Wife Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy--Thank you for featuring my plank wall bathroom! Love your group link party. :)

    ReplyDelete