Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A few of my favorite things!


Today I'm sharing my favorite things over at one of my favorite blogs, "Or So She Says'.  I am so excited to share this with you and I had a blast writing it, although I had such a hard time narrowing the list down...it really should have been 20 of my favorite things instead of 8!
Hop over to Or So She Says and see if any of my favorites look familiar...a few might if you've been a regular around Commona-my House!!!
gold initials on a chain

XXXOOO.

2 comments:

  1. Loved your favorite picks, Amy! I have a necklace similar to that one, and I just love it! I'm also drooling over those sunglasses!
    Selene @ Restoration Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Selene! I should have called this "Some of my favs and wish list" ;)
      XXXOOO!

      Delete