Saturday, December 29, 2012

Freebie Friday: Monogrammed Charger Printables

What better way to start the new year than with getting a bit organized. Does it sound fun to you? It doesn't sound fun to me...when I think organized, I think of all of the work that is going to go into cleaning out closets, labeling pantry items, etc.  So I was looking for something a bit perky to get me going.  And thanks to For Chic Sake, I have just the right little project to kick off my New Year of being organized and on task.
We always seem to have chargers kicking around. No one can ever find one when they need them, and there is only 1 (out of 4) that works with my phone for some reason! Now I'll know which one is which and will be inspired to keep things a bit more tidy.
dress your tech Dress Your Tech: Printable iPhone Charger Wraps and Home Button Stickers


Click on the links above in order to download and personalize your very own charger labels. And I can think of just about 101 other uses for these labels as well!
XXXOOO.

14 comments:

  1. Love this Amy! We are always getting them confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you can use this, Jamie! We are always in need of more organization over here, so I'm starting small with this! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If still available, please email me. haleybethwilson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. This link will not work for me.. It is saying the user is set to private?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you please send me this link? I would really like to make these on my new Cricut!!
    sdvaughn2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this still available? If so, would you mind sharing with me iluvkdg33@gmail.com
    Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this is still available, please let me know. Id love to make this for my daughter and her friends. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. if this is still available do you mind sharing - awconwell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love this link if it is still available. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love this if its still available!! nicole_knox@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. may i have this document? patti.kluth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have this download if available please! Jmulligan3@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete